Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Car. It's here.

I just thought I'd mention that now I've got a car there definitely won't be any more blogging about my woeful experiences on German Public Transport.

However, since I've enjoyed the blogging exponentially more than I enjoyed the travelling (except for the fact that it offered a fantastic opportunity to Read More Books) I've decided to carry on.

But first, let's have a respectful silence for SuperPunto.

*the brass band plays Abide With Me in the background*

ALAS AND ALACK! (ha, there they are again!)

I don't have one single photo of the Super Punto. Not one.
Really, it is true: you don't always know what you've got 'till it's gone. There is a photo of the speeedo/milometer when it did 333,333kms and maybe one day I'll find that and post it.

But anyway.

That is the past.

We will move into the future. But before we do that, here's my favourite bike. Yes, indeed. Finally, here it is.



The Shiny New Bike


And now, the moment we've all been waiting for. Some of us more anxiously than others...





The Skoda Octavia Combi/Estate/Station Wagon


I don't know any details apart from the fact that it has a massive boot. Four doors. It runs on Diesel. And I'll be checking the oil a lot more often than I have in the past.

:)

4 comments:

Nick said...

That looks like a fine steed, m'dear. The one with the 4 wheels, of course.

Sho said...

yes it looks fine...
But the bike, you have to admit, is both fabby and marvy!

Rory In Wellington said...

looks lovely...what pattern are the seats? ;-)

Sho said...

ok watch out for a blog about the interior...